Sunday, November 25, 2007

The end of one road and the beginning of the next

Well the semester is coming to an end which means my blog will be coming to an end as well. Luckily next semesters Can Scanners will be taking over our jobs and reporting more eco friendly tips, ideas and news to you so that you can keep up on living green. So stay tuned to The Can Scan for more up coming news.

Before this semester I had heard about going green, but I had never done anything to do so, but after learning about my own footprint on the planet I've had a change in my own life style. Trying products and different things that anyone could do in their homes is actually easy and I know that I will live a little greener in my own life. I will still experiment with different "green" products long after this class is done, possibly keep my blog to inform others of my experiments and new products to try.

Future Can Scanners, this is by far one of the best classes to take. Not only are you going to inform others about what they can do to live a little green in their lives, but you will learn a few things your self. This is a big topic, and there is always something going on. You will be able to work in either groups or alone, but make sure to keep up with your stories and don't let your teammates down. At times this class may seem over-whelming, but just breathe. You have one of the best professors and he's always there to help, you just have to go to his office. Use the equipment and the resources that are given to you in this class. This is VERY important. Speak up in class, although I'm not one to talk in class there were some projects that I may have been able to be a part of if I had spoke up. Lesson learned. I hope you all have a fun time in this class, the time will go quickly and soon you too will be writing your last blog. Good luck and best wishes!

No comments: